Years of experience led to success
Clemens Sieveke, Konrad Bührmann and Andre Varnhorn made common cause in 2007 and founded the GOT German Oil Tools, with a focus on liner hanger systems. At this time, they had already worked for more than two decades for renowned companies from the oil and gas producing industry, as well from geothermal energy. They gathered experience in Germany, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and were well prepared for the new challenge.
Well Completion GmbH, founded in 2011 by the owners Ulrich Höfer, Enrico Wächtler and Jörn Fiebig specializes in solutions and new design and developments for completion technology for oil, gas and geothermal drilling. With technical know-how, customized solutions and quality made in Germany, both companies became a constant within the industry.
Under the title "German Oil Tools - Well Completion & Liner Hanger" we offer our innovative products for Open Hole, Cased Hole and Workover under one contact in the rig Solutions business group. The holistic approach of both companies - from designand development, through production and finishing up to the field services - as well as the current international locations will remain our service for you.
- Formation of GOT German Oil Tools by Clemens Sieveke, Konrad Bührmann and Andre Varnhorn
- German Oil Tools successfully passed the recertification of ISO and SCC*
- Formation of German Oil Tools Middle East in Ras Al Khaimah
- Foundation of der Well Completion GmbH by Ulrich Höfer, Enrico Wächtler and Jörn Fiebig
- Building of the new production hall and workshop
- Helge Martin joined the management of GOT
New bolting machine at GOT with max. torque of 160000 ft/lbs and with a diameter from 2 7/8 uo to 20 ½".
- V0 Certification of the VXP Packer of GOT with ISO 14310/14998
Well Completion and GOT successfully passed the recertification of ISO and SCC*
Foundation of a branch of Well Completion in Floresti/Romania
- Merger of the two companies into a single unit German Oil Tools I Well Completion & Liner Hanger:
bundled strengths mean more power, more options and better service for you!